Lower back pains affect most of us at a specific time in our lives. They can be caused by different issues. We can discuss lower back pains caused by driving a vehicle for long hours. If this happens to you, you can do some tests to know if the back pain you are experiencing is serious or mild. These tests include:
* If your legs are experiencing pain any time you step on the ground from your car.
* If you experience pain when sitting down.
* If you lay on your back and you try lifting your legs, they should raise above 30 degrees.
* If the pain persists for some days.
* If the pain is so much that you cannot be able to sleep at night.
* If you find it hard to control your bladder.
If you are having such problems, visit the doctor as soon as possible since it could have adverse effects on your health later.
However, you can be able to minimize such situations especially if you are driving. You can ensure that every time you stand up from your sitting position you use both your hands to support your lower back and lean backwards. This is going to help you minimize the chances of straining your back.
Another thing you can try to do is to try pivoting one leg to support the body.
If you follow the above listed tips, they will help you have some improvement on lower back pains. The duration as to which you feel relieved depends on the age of the individual, strength, former back pains, flexibility and fitness of the individual. If it is not effective within three days, consult your doctor for advice and check up.
After consulting a doctor, he is going to tell you that the problem can be resolved and it is not permanent. It is very common and most people have suffered from it at any time in their lives. It can also be very frustrating to patients since it can be severe such that the patient is not able to perform his daily duties as he is supposed to. The first remedy towards curing the problem is by knowing where it emanated from.
Causes of back pains
1) Sitting down or driving for long hours.
2) Muscle strain that could be caused when doing manual work or doing exercises in the field. These problems can be taken care of within weeks of treatment. It is also advisable to avoid straining your back especially if something is so heavy for you to lift.
3) Ruptured disks in which its treatment depends on the situation that it occurred.
4) Aging is another factor that can result to painful lower backs. If the spinal canal becomes very tight, the pain can be felt.
5) Arthritis is a problem that affects the joints and it can even happen to humans back or spine.
6) Weak bones from the patient. It are advisable to eat foods that are rich in calcium.
Those are some of lower back pains causes and their remedies.